diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

ARE WE TOO DEPENDENTON MOBILE PHONES? COULD WE LIVE WITHOUT MOBILE PHONES NOWDAYS?

In my opinion, the mobile phone are often the pertinece the object more used in our planet in recent years for its effectively connecting with Internet and the dozen of apps that has access to.

Many people think that mobile phone has become our best friend and we don't ever give up, surely we always carry it on, and we can't hold on five minutes without unlocking it ¿Why mobile phone has become my best friend? In recent years the technology has progressed and has created new apps such us Whats App, Internet, Intagram or new web sites that it have be waiting for the mobile phone.

I believe that I can't live without mobile phone, because I need it. I use it to chat with my friends or to know how are my family or simply ask for homework or exams when I don't remember things of the school. Also I use it when I had to search information for any task of homework, before using the computer I prefer my mobile phone, because is more practic and takes less time to searching and to up and running.

Therefore I really need my mobile phone in my live, because if anyone would take away or if I lose it, surely I would miss it

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada