dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

TOXIC FIREND

                                                                                                        24,Passeig de Gràcia
Barcelona
21th April of 2017
Chispitas
22,Plaça Catalunya,
Barcelona


Dear Chispitas,

I am writting to complain about our relation, because I know that you are a toxic person and friend.

I find it unacceptable when I discovered that you had sexual relations with Sarah, my girlfriend who I loved her, but now I decide to break up my relationship with Sarah, because I don't trust her, and I don't want to see again you and Sarah, because you are bad crowd.

Do you know that I loved Sarah, but you decided to forget our friendliness and continue with Sarah, and I decided that if I don't trust with some friend I can't consider his my friend, so I don't want to see you anymore.

Yours faithfully

Guillem Palomeras
                                                 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada